Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hello people!
Some sort of finished coding my blogskin already.
Just cant align my post to the left hand side.
Rawr.
I'm pissed!

Mdm Chang came in with a black face again.
The moment she opened her mouth,
"WAHH!"
Her voice is so man.
Think she's having a sore throat :)

Had a Physics class test today.
I didnt even read the stinking question at the top.
2.8cm, 5 cm, x3cm.
I made my own measurements >:0
Well, ummmm,
6 marks gone?
Sighs.
Think I'm gonna fail my physics test badly :D

Decided to catch a movie today.
Went to JP with Seri & bestie.

Bestie alone :/

When I took her photo secretly,
some primary school girl kept staring at me.
She thinks that Im a stalker or something.
Hahs!

Watched The Grudge 2 at the 1420 timeslot.
Saw this baby crawling on the ground.
So adorable!

Some guy blocking.

So cute!

Far view :)

Bestie dropped her whole drink in her bag.
All her worksheets are soiled with strawberry yogurt!
HAHA =D

:)

Seri the "bigshot" :D

Some extra hand came in :/

When the show ended, we walked to the exit.
I suddenly fell down!
I FELL down can.
Seri was behind me,
she kept laughing at me.
Ahhh, embarassing :/

Im drained out.
Think Im gonna turn in early.
Today seems weird.
Cos I have no homework today!
:D :D

2 more days till school's officially over!
Cant wait.

12 more days to my big day! :D

Im glad I actually didnt leak it out. Things are actually getting better now. Just that I might be a lil paranoid. Suck, I think ___ will forever be a hypo. No one's gonna change the facts.
TO _____ : The beaten will not be beaten forever. Bear in mind that you'll lose in the end (: Thanks for stealing whatever I have now. To think that you were actually one of my own. Im not really pin-pointing to anyone, just hoping you'll wake up. Whateverz.

No comments: